From what I can tell, there are two separate problems.
The document we have is a VTEP-VTEP monitoring document. There is no need for that document to handle the multiple VNI case. If folks want a protocol for doing BFD monitoring of things behind the VTEPs (multiple VNIs), then do that as a separate document. The encoding will be a tenant encoding, and thus sesparate from what is defined in this document.

Yours,
Joel