On 6 Nov 2009, at 23:58, Will Jessop wrote:

> Does anyone fancy a NWRUG Christmas do?
>
> If there's enough interest i'll look into arranging one.

Why not? Sounds like fun. Although there might be another GeekUp/
Manchester Digital thing going on, so perhaps check what's happening
there first. I'll find out myself later on if you want.

> Anyone organised one of these before and got any advice?*

1. Doodle.com is your friend
2. Expect a drop-out rate
3. If it's possible to get somebody else to work out the logistics
(e.g. Manchester Digital, *DO IT*).

--
Paul Robinson

http://vagueware.com :: p...@vagueware.com :: +44 (0) 7740 465746

Vagueware Limited is registered in England/Wales, number 05700421
Registered Office: 3 Tivoli Place, Ilkley, W. Yorkshire, LS29 8SU
Correspondence: 13 Crossland Road, Manchester, M21 9DU