On 22 Jan 2013, at 14:46, Will Jessop <w...@37signals.com> wrote:

> I've got a ticket and will probably travel down by train Lord Smalley
> class mid afternoon the day before, travelling back the day after.
>
> If anyone wants to join me in this they're welcome.

I am already in permanent Lord Smalley class by living in W6 so :-P

I will be happy to show NWRUG'ers around some decent pubs that charge less than
£4/pint in central London on the Friday night if you want some company and
don't have haunts/meetups already planned.

If you insist on pretending you're all wired into the Silicon Roundabout
community and want to drink near Old Street, then by virtue of working just off
it for the last 18 months I know some places where the mini-p'far and moustache
count is within tolerable limits (i.e. down to Manchester Northern Quarter
ratios), although I can not be held accountable for the ratio of inane idiots
you might encounter. Oh, and bring money.

I'd offer to put some of you up on a sofa or air mattress, but I've seen what
you're all like when drunk, and we have cream carpets, curtains and cushions,
so we all know that combination is a terrible idea, you disgusting animals...
:-D

See you in April (if not before).

Paul