Steve,

It might help to post your paying rates and/or a bit more about what the
project entails. I live in Germany now for example, but a working
*holiday*so to speak, for a couple of weeks back in Manchester sounds
ideal.

Feel free to ping me off-list if you fancy taking the discussion further.

Lee Hambley
--
http://lee.hambley.name/
+49 (0) 170 298 5667