Hi all!  This talk is tonight, hope to see some of you there!

(And if you are reading this on one of the cross-posted lists, please shout
if you have an idea for a talk combining functional programming and your
discipline!  I'd love to hear more about how people are doing FP in Perl,
Python, Ruby, or an XP style!)

All the best,
Hakim