Hi folks,

It’s NWRUG on Thursday, and this month Brandon Burton
<https://twitter.com/baronofmcfarren> has stepped up to give a talk digging
into the venerable Rake library:

In this talk I'll dive into the tools available to you inside the Rake library
(hint: it's more than just rake db:migrate) and discuss how changes in Rails 5
might affect how we use it going forward.

We also have time for another short talk. If anyone has a short talk they’d
like to give to the group, drop me a line.

Proceedings kick off at 7pm at MadLab. Full details on our website
<https://nwrug.org/events/august-2017-diving-into-rake-and-its-future-in-rails>
and on MeetUp
<https://www.meetup.com/North-West-Ruby-User-Group/events/242197186/>.

Cheers,