That's all rather inspiring, thank you!
I'll look forwards to your posts, Sean (and sorry again for trying to
volunteer you!), if you get chance to make them.
And thanks for that in-depth coverage, Paul, I shall go back and read it
more slowly, now, with my mind's digestive juices switched on.
Immediate takeaway: I'm deploying from the stone age! :)