Hi All,

We are currently on the lookout at Hiring Hub for Ruby developers of all
abilities.

I've copied the job spec below.

If anyone would like to know more or has any question then please feel free to
get in touch.

MANCHESTER (NORTHERN QUARTER) | UP TO 45K DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE

Want to play your part in redefining an entire industry – using data and
reviews to place trust and integrity at the heart of recruitment? Here at
Hiring Hub, we’re on a mission to make people feel good about an industry that,
let’s face it, is maligned. And we’re looking to build a world class product
team to take a leading role in redefining a broken sector.

We’ve started building an intelligent online marketplace that uses data and
reviews to make recruitment more transparent for everyone: companies,
candidates, and agencies. Can you take it to the next level?

So who are we?

Recently named in GP Bullhound’s Top 50 fastest-growing technology companies in
the north, and included in the 2017 Silicon Valley C2UK Scale-up Club, Hiring
Hub is a purpose-driven, VC-backed company that’s growing quickly thanks to
this disruptive approach. Following a recent round of investment, we are
recruiting key people ready for the next phase of this exciting and rewarding
journey.

How can you help?

We’re looking for a Ruby developer looking for the next step in their career.
You will be instrumental in building and supporting new and existing
applications.

As a team member you’ll be helping Hiring Hub define how and what it builds,
and helping to define the team’s ways of working and culture as it grows. We
will be working closely with the business’ outcomes to collaboratively design
solutions that meet the needs of its users; SME employers, small independent
recruitment agencies, and you – candidates.

You’ll be able to contribute to change on the existing technical estate and the
architectural decisions that direct the development of the platform moving
forwards.

What you’ll get

A rare opportunity to come with us on a journey and play a key role in defining
the product and team’s direction in a progressive environment. At the end, we
hope we can all look back on what we create and say: “we did that.”  In
addition, there’s also:

Competitive salary
An opportunity to shape and grow a team, and be part of a fantastic mission
Work in an open and collaborative environment with a flat hierarchy
Flexible working
Great central Manchester location
Plenty of holiday
Pension scheme
Employee Perks via Perkbox
Dog friendly office
Hiring Hub is a is an equal opportunity employer that values, in fact champions
diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.

Who are you and what will you bring?

A Ruby practitioner
Working knowledge of Ruby on Rails 4, 5
Knowledge working with MySQL, PostgresSQL or similar
Knowledge of Front End frameworks (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap)
Experience with Javascript frameworks (JQuery)
A good testing background
Great programaning practices including CI/CD and TDD
Git
Experience of working in an Agile team
Readiness to work across the full stack
Experience of working in a commercial environment