From: Mark van Harmelen <m...@hedtek.com>
To: nwrug-members@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NWRUG] Tax Advice
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 17:13:00 +0100

How about nosing around here, since you mention corporation tax

https://www.gov.uk/prepare-file-annual-accounts-for-limited-company

Hope you sort it
mark

Dr Mark van Harmelen
Director
Hedtek Ltd

+44 7830 212 464

8 Doughty St, London WC1N 2PL 5th Floor, 10 Little Lever St, Manchester
M1 1HR, UK

Dear NWRUggers,