It's time for another LambdaLounge session!

*NB: MadLab has MOVED to Plant Noma.  See link below!*

This time we have a talk on audio synthesis using F#.
We haven't had an F# talk at LambdaLounge since 2016, so will be exciting
to learn how the DotNet functional language has progressed!
We're pleased to welcome our friends at the Manchester F# Meetup
https://www.meetup.com/Manchester-F-User-Group/

 *When*: Monday 21st May @ 7pm (doors open slightly earlier, we aim to
start by 7:05pm)

 *Who*: John Stovin (@johnstovin) who is driving over the Pennines to
deliver the workshop!

 *Where*:
https://madlab.org.uk/2018/04/madlab-and-plant-noma-announce-new-collaboration/

 *Sign Up:
**https://www.eventbrite.com/e/audio-synthesis-in-f-with-john-stovin-tickets-45830969664
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/audio-synthesis-in-f-with-john-stovin-tickets-45830969664>*

More information and blurb on the eventbrite page.  Should be a great
session, hope to see you there!

Hakim