Hi folks,

Just under a week until our faster than lightning talks event and we’re on the
look out for some more talks.

You can present something super-simple and super-short, a couple of minutes is
ideal. Perhaps you’ve recently used a new pattern or library and found it
helpful. Or maybe there’s a new feature in the latest version of Ruby that you
can tell us about.

These faster-than-lightning talks are a great opportunity to give your first
talk and share something with the community. Our group is able to exist through
the contribution of you, our members.

If you have an idea, drop us a line at i...@nwrug.org <mailto:i...@nwrug.org>.

All the details over on the website:
https://nwrug.org/events/faster-than-lightning-2020