Good morning everyone,

Just a reminder that we're 2 days away from our evening with Chad Gowler
where they'll discuss the importance of user research in development
processes

Please be sure to register
<https://www.meetup.com/North-West-Ruby-User-Group/events/jdlpqqybchbcc/> ahead
of time as all invites will be sent out via Meetup

See you all soon!