From: "North West Ruby User Group (NWRUG)" <nwrug-members@googlegroups.com>
To: "North West Ruby User Group (NWRUG)" <nwrug-members@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [NWRUG] February 15th 2024 Meeting Details
Date: Tuesday, 13 February 2024 16:17

Hey, folks!

This is a reminder that it is only *two days* until our February meeting.

This month, we'll gather to run _Matt Wynne's "Extreme Startup" workshop_
<http://chatley.com/posts/05-27-2011/extreme-startup/>. You'll need to bring a
laptop and be ready to pair with others! "Extreme Startup" is a fun little game
to play without any pressure to win. All experience levels are welcome, from
the beginner to the expert. The aim is to do something different and have fun!

If you'd like to attend, please register on _our Ticket Tailor page_
<https://buytickets.at/nwrug/1126388>

As usual, please read _our code of conduct_
<https://nwrug.org/code-of-conduct>; _full event details_
<https://nwrug.org/events/html-strange-and-remarkable-journey> are available on
the NWRUG website.

We are always looking for people to give talks in person or online. Be the
change you want to see, and get in touch.

Thanks for reading, and we'll see you soon.

—Brandon, Rob, and Tekin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nwrug-members/e4f864bb-73cf-4b65-b359-31bbb810ca8dn%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nwrug-members/e4f864bb-73cf-4b65-b359-31bbb810ca8dn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.