Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are having any
consultant for this position.

Please share me the profile asap as this is a very hot requirement.

*Sr. Systems Administrator*

*Sunnyvale, CA*

*6+ Months*

*Locals Only*

Description/Comment: CS LEVEL: 11PRIMARY SKILL: Application Servers Systems
Administrator is responsible for availability , installation ,
configuration , provisioning , upgrades, applying patches and maintenance
of our OEL / AIX / RHEL servers. Work with LGS / Re-D App teamsd and Team
to timely apply the security patches / respond to tickets / resolve
issues.7+ years of strong experience in supporting Linux environments (OEL
/ AIX / RHEL). Hands on experience with Virtual environments Knowledge of
protocols such as DNS , HTTP ,SNMP , SMTP Experience with load balancers
Experience in analysis and system performance tuning Experience in Perl /
Shell Scripting with experience implemneting automation / monitoring using
shell scripting and other tools. Excellent verbal and written communication
skills Ability to manage / work on multiple projects simultaneously while
meeting the deadlines. Additional Job Details: Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
. No travelers for this role.

*Thanks, *

*Arpit Arora*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*Executive-Resourcing* <https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/165602/>

------------------------------

*Desk Phone: 415.943.9386 E: arpit.ar...@pyramidci.com
<arpit.ar...@pyramidci.com>  Web: **www.pyramidci.com*
<http://www.pyramidci.com/>

[image: cid:image009.jpg@01D02C05.4FFC5560]

*WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT *

*How am I doing ?   My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If
you have questions, suggestions, feedback about your experience, or need to
escalate an issue, feel free to reach out to my manager via email
at mohammed.taush...@pyramidci.com <mohammed.taush...@pyramidci.com> or via
phone at 415.943.9384.*