Hi,

This is Imran from Isoftech Inc.,

Hope you are doing great. Please go through below requirement if you are
interested then please share your updated resume along with contact details
to im...@isoftechus.com

Job Title : SQL Developer

Duration 1 year+
Location Mclean VA
Only Locals

   - Design, develop, and test complex SQL queries and store procedures
   that are outside of canned reports, based on specific parameters to allow
   for ongoing flexibility
   - Develop data modeling concepts to put into meaningful views for
   smoother reporting capabilities
   - Perform analysis and validation of the data being queried for internal
   and external clients to ensure accuracy and consistency
   - Interact with business analysts and/or business owners to clarify
   requirements and ensure that finalized data/reports meet end user needs
   - Assist internal and external users with data mapping for ad hoc
   reporting, and help them understand the relationships of data warehouse
   tables
   - Troubleshoot reporting issues and resolve end user reporting problems
   through collaboration between multiple functional teams in a timely manner
   - Review existing queries and store procedures and identify areas for
   performance improvements, and rewrite if needed
   - In opportunities that ad-hoc reports should be converted canned
   reports, work with Sr. Analyst to convert ad-hoc report requirements to
   canned report design, and pass to Business Intelligence (BI) developer to
   implement and push to production for BI dashboard release
   - Maintain professional and technical knowledge by identifying and
   participating in training programs
   - Perform other reporting duties as assigned

*Thanks!*

*Imran*

*D:703-348-9093 | O:703-574-2598 Ext :107 | F:703-831-0707*

*Email: im...@isoftechus.com <im...@isoftechus.com>*

*http://www.isoftechus.com/ <http://www.isoftechus.com/>*

DISCLAIMER:

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USA Congress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as
we include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our Apologies. To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with REMOVE in the subject
line. All removal requests will be honoured ASAP. We sincerely apologize
for any inconvenience caused to you.