From: Tyler Chao
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 3:17 PM
To: 'Terry Ewing'
Subject: RE: [nycwireless] Disable NAT on Linksys BEFW11S4

There are two ways to do this, the first is to uplink the router bypassing
the WAN port and then disabling DHCP on the BEFW11S4.  Then match the IP
address to the scope on your network so you can access it and change the
settings.  The second option is to change the router from "gateway" to
"router mode" in the dynamic routing tab and then disabling DHCP.

Tyler