Hello all from Adam Kb2jpd

I have a friend who has been disillusioned with a long career in education. In
short,He is contemplating other opportunities in paying the rent and has quite
good hands repairing Mac/Apple gear. My suggestion is two-fold, keeping fixing
Applestuff and do something else between jobs.

I suggested he started a internet cafe in the local neighborhood, which is
sorely needed here, similar to alt.coffee or the kin. He can suplement income
by selling the brew and offering internet access from there as well.

Does anyone have pointers, html or advice for my friend who sorely needs a
change of scenery and maybe a well deserved change of careers?

Adam

Adam Vazquez