>From about 5:30 to 7 PM I was at the north end of the east Pond. Lloyd
>Spitalnik had been there for a couple of hours previous to that. No phalarope,
>although a false alarm with a couple of hyper pale Lesser yellowlegs.

Conditions and species are as noted previously with a couple of exceptions.
There was a lone Red Knot (faded breeding) with the dowitchers, one breeding
colorful Long-billed Dowitcher, the largest, brightest bird in its flock,
completely salmon pink through its underparts and the head not yet molted, and
BB Plover numbers increased somewhat. About 10 or so Stilt Sandpipers were a
bit south of the cove. Couldn't find a Pectoral