The Red-necked Phalarope was still present when I left at 12:30pm.  He was very
approachable allowing me to get within five feet!  He was foraging as well as
preening on the West shore when I was there.  White-rumped sandpipers were the
only other birds worth mentioning at the North end.  I could not find a
Baird's.  When I traveled to the South end there was 1 Pectoral, 2 Stilt, 2
Western, and 1 Spotted sandpiper.  Green and Blue-winged teal were also present
on the pond.  A walk around the West pond did not turn up a Marbled Godwit
but had 9 Northern shovelers, Short-billed dowitchers, anotherWestern
sandpiper, and a Northern Harrier instead.

Vinny Pellegrino
www.flickr.com/pellegrinov
East Northport, NY

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.  Live the life you've
imagined."
-Henry David Thoreau