All -

Strawberry Field in Central Park was very active this morning, at times
literally humming with the *zipps, chips* and *tiks* of warbler calls. The
weather last night was apparently superb for a fallout and I'm sure that
many other people are continuing to find other species throughout the park
today.  I was only able to spend an hour in Strawberry Field this morning
before work and enjoyed several mixed species flocks which included 14+
species of warbler.  Along with Ardith Bondi and Alice Deutch we found the
following species and had terrific looks at most:

Tennessee Warbler
Cape May Warbler
Blackburnian Warbler
Prairie Warbler
Chestnut-sided Warbler
Canada Warbler
Blue-winged Warbler
Black-throated Blue Warbler
Northern Waterthrush
Ovenbird
Northern Parula
Black-and-white Warbler
American Redstart
Common Yellowthroat
Nashville Warbler - I got a brief look at what I only assume was a Nash.

Also around were good numbers of Red-eyed Vireos, some Swainson's Thrush,
Blue-gray Gnatcatchers, Pewees, Yellow-bellied Fly, Orioles and perhaps much
more. I can think of a couple obvious misses from this list of Warblers that
other people will probably see today, which could make for a pretty good day
for today!

Sam Stuart
NYC

*Tweet your New York *City bird sightings* using the tag #birdnyc
*Tweet your New York *State Rarities* using the tag #nysrba