In addition to the White Ibis, today I had three juvenile LONG-BILLED
DOWITCHERS in the marsh on the east side of Griswold Rd, 1/4 mile north of
Rt 77.  Just pull over onto the shoulder, walk up the dike, and look toward
the back (directly east) where there is a lot of exposed muddy edge.  You
can get closer by walking along the dikes - within about 50 yards.  Note
that this is not the marsh right on the corner of the intersection but the
one just north of that.

Jim Pawlicki was checking out a number of swallows along Meadville Rd this
evening and had four species, including one late CLIFF SWALLOW, which he got
me on as well.

Nine species of warblers were in our yard today, including one OVENBIRD
incongruently in the open in our apple tree.  The highlight for us was a
BLACK-BILLED CUCKOO, a first for the yard.

Good birding!
Willie
Willie D'Anna
Betsy Potter