Hi All,

The ATFL was seen well around 3:30 today in the usual spot in the lot
surrounding the red brick building at the intersection of Cohancy and N.
Conduit. It was seen and photographed well in the trees alongside the pink
building. It took us about an hour of waiting before the bird finally surfaced.
We did not see the Orange-crowned, but a Juv. Cooper's Hawk passed through the
lot. I was with Jack Rothman and later joined by Arie Gilbert and Gene Loscalzo
who and also got great views.

Richard Aracil