----- Original Message -----
From: ROBERT ADAMO<mailto:rada...@verizon.net>
To: NY BIRDS<mailto:NYSBIRDS-L@cornell.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 11:36 PM
Subject: Photography Show

The following post has been approved by the owner of this listserve.

Starting today, and running through 12/31/09, pictures of my 2008 trip to
Ecuador will be on exhibit at the Riverhead Free Library, 330 Court Street,
Riverhead, N.Y. 11901. There will also be a reception given on Friday,
12/11/09, between the hours of 7 & 8:30 PM. The only access to the library, and
to its parking lot, is from the rear of the building, on Osborne Avenue. The
hours are M-F, 9 AM to 9 PM- Sat., 9 AM to 5 PM- Sun., 1PM to 5PM (Oct.-April).
The phone # is (631) 727-3228. The show is free, and all are welcome!

In May of '08, Stan Kirsh and I visited Ecuador's Amazon Jungle, Galapagos
Islands, and Andes Mountains, from Quito down to Guayaquil. The exhibit
contains (61) 8x10's & (4) 11x 14's, of which (48) are of animals, with (30) of
this group being bird shots.

Hope to see you at the library, or at least in the field. Cheers, Bob