From: bounce-4775156-11143...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-4775156-11143...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Angus Wilson
[oceanwander...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 9:14 AM
To: Ken Feustel
Cc: NYSBIRDS-L@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] West End/Jones Beach Today (Nassau Co.)

Ken,

Interestingly, there were four TUNDRA SWANS off Block Island on the 13th.
According to the Rhode Island RBA, they were seen just off the beach in front
of the Beach Head Restraunt. I wonder if these are the same birds traveling
down the coast? That's about 113 miles as the swan flies, quite manageable in a
day.

Cheers, Angus

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Ken Feustel