Details:
    Date:  Sun, January 17
    Time:  8:00-4:00
    Cost:  $130
    Boat:  Capt. Lou VII, Freeport, NY

This is a big, comfortable boat with a heated cabin, separate men's and
women's heads, a full walk-around below, a large birdable upper deck, and a
galley with hot food.  Directions can be found on our web site at
www.paulagics.com.  If you sign up and wish to take the train to Freeport,
let us know and we'll arrange a ride for you from the train station to (and
from) the boat.

Hope to see you aboard.

--
Paul A. Guris