This morning, between 9 & 9:30 AM, I saw the bird (at the same location) found
by Shai Mitra yesterday. Shortly afterward Gerta Fritz, and then Andrew Baksh,
arrived to get to see it also. Ken Fuestel however, had to work at little
harder to achieve the same success. A little before Ken arrived, the bird flew,
being spooked by one of the never ending passage of huge, sand carrying trucks,
the type used to transport giant boulders, or in mining operations. The sand, I
believe, in this operation, was being moved to help rectify the erosion caused
by recent storms.As Gerta and I headed for our cars, Ken & Andrew took off in
the direction of where the bird was headed, and did catch up with the uppie-
good hustle men! Cheers, Bob