Date: Thursday, 8 April 2010 (12:15p-1:05p)
Location: Bryant Park
Reported by: Ben Cacace

Thanks to Margo D. Beller for alerting me to the wren. I made it there for
lunch hour and spotted it in the same section she reported in. I missed the
continuing Louisiana Waterthrush which Margo saw today in the SE corner
storage area.

Winter Wren is park species #40 for me. It all started with the Chat back in
November of 2002.

Weather for 8-Apr in Central Park (11:51a-12:51p) <