I've been getting excellent looks at the Western Fox Sparrow for the
past 15 min or so. It's worthing quietly thru the leaf litter between
the N-S woodchip path and what I believe is the SE lawn. All just a
few paces E of the Lennon memorial.

A fascinating bird and thanx to all who've posted updates.

Angus Wilson, New York City & The Springs, NY
http://birdingtotheend.blogspot.com