In Prospect Park (Kings County) this morning (in only the first couple of
hours) the breakdown was similar to what has been reported in Central Park and
the Barrier Beach from today. It is certainly interesting how these numbers
mirrored what Shai observed on the coast.

9 Solitary Sandpipes flew by, including a flock of 6, all but one were around
the Lake right after daybreak.
I had ~50 Chimney Swifts come in from the south over the Lake just after dawn
as well.

 Flyover Cliff, Tree, and Northern Rough-winged Swallows, as well as several
Barns.
The most numerous Warbler species I found (~45) was, like Shai, Magnolia
Warbler, and Black-throated Blue (especially females) also put on in very good
showing, as well as Common Yellowthroats.
9 Canada Warblers were probably by far the most I've seen in the Park in a
single day.

 A couple of flocks of Cedar Waxwings, as well as a bunch of Kingbirds,
although it would be hard to separate the new arrivals from the birds already
having arrived in the Park on previous nights.
Eastern Wood-Pewees were more numerous, while Blackpoll Warblers were
noticeably less numerous than they had been.

Also of interest:
2 Lincoln's Sparrows
1 Sharp-shinned Hawk (immature in wing molt)
1 Olive-sided Flycatcher
2 Tennessee Warblers
2 Bay-breasted Warblers
3 Blackburnian Warblers

I would have liked to have stayed in the Park longer and maybe would have seen
some of those birds Shai had heading west, but I had to head north of the City
for the day, which didn't turn out that badly because I was able to squeak in a
stop at Doodletown (Rockland County) before sunset, where my highlights were:
13 Cerulean Warblers
4 Hooded Warblers
Tennessee Warbler
Nashville Warbler