This is totally a scam - just delete it!

Ardith Bondi

On 2/18/11 2:40 PM, richjack...@aol.com wrote:
This probably is a scam. It happened to a friend of mine last year but
luckily no one fell for it.
The best thing to do is try phoning John to see if he is at home.

Richard ZainEldeen
Brooklyn, NY

-----Original Message-----
From: John Gavrity<jgav...@gmail.com>
To: NYSBIRDS-L<NYSBIRDS-L@cornell.edu>
Sent: Fri, Feb 18, 2011 1:44 pm
Subject: [nysbirds-l] It's urgent, please respond

It�s me,  I really don't mean to inconvenience you right now, I made a
little trip to Netherlands and I misplaced my luggage that contains my
passport and credit cards, I know this may sound odd, but it all
happened very fast. I need to get a new passport and a ticket, but I'm
short of funds to pay for my ticket, and other miscellaneous expense.
Please, can you lend me some funds to get a ticket? I'll be willing to
pay back as soon as I get home.

Please respond as soon as you get this message, so I can forward you my
details to send the funds to me, OR you can drop a message via the
hotel's desk phone if you can. The numbers are, 01131 2 0622 8607.

I await your response
John Gavrity