A great deal of flooding, and perhaps the hunting yesterday has made the Snow
Goose flock very skittish today.  I spent a great deal of time pursuing them
with no luck.  When they finally landed, they were so distant that it was
impossible to ID anything.  I just got a call from Scott Baldinger who informs
me they have come down in a spot on co rt 12 which they are now fairly easy to
view.  I did get a report from this morning of  five Ross's Geese from Andy
Eagan.  He viewed the Ross's with us yesterday and is certain today's birds are
all adult, no dark feathering at all and of course no Blue-morph with them.
John Haas

PS Greater White-fronted Geese were seen on Skinner Lane by Rob Stone.  When I
was there, there were no birds at all.