Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:59:05 -0400
From: eliasosp...@optonline.net
Subject: Nature Program Information for posting on ebird
To: rada...@msn.com

Nature Program/Meeting
Monday, May 2, beginning at 7:15 pm with a nature chat or short walk around the
Refuge, lecture starts by 8 pm.
"Wow! How'd you get that picture?The story behind the photograph"Ever see an
amazing photograph of a bird or animal in the wild and wonder about the story
behind it? Wildlife & nature photographer Grace Scalzo will share her work and
tell us some of the fascinating “back stories” behind her photos, includ- ing
the equipment and field techniques she uses to locate, approach and document
her subjects.Grace is an avid nature photographer who lives here on L.I. Except
during "tax time" (she is a CPA) she spends most of her free time taking
pictures here or while traveling. A favorite subject in winter is the Snowy
Owl, who, when seen in good light and habitat, can be breathtaking ...as we
well know !
Meeting takes place at Quogue Wildlife Refuge, 3 Old Country Rd. Quogue, NY
Sally NewbertEditor, The Osprey2 East Moriches Blvd.East Moriches, NY 11940631
281 6001
Cell: 631-949-4521
Fax:  631-206+9257