I got my "wheels" back by late afternoon, and from ~ 5- 5:30 PM, was back at
yesterday's location, where the same shorebird species were seen again, with
the only specie not in "greater" numbers being the (1) Greater Yellowlegs.
Increases were: Killdeer, 1 to 2; Lesser Yellowlegs, 1 to 2; Solitary
Sandpiper, 1 to 5 and Least Sandpiper, 18 to 26...not to "shabby" for a fairly
small re-charge basin, in a mostly residential area.
I then headed for the barrier beach, where I found a high tide  causing quite a
# of shorebirds to be close to the road. FOS birds were: Semipalmated Plover, ~
8; Willet, ~ 25; Ruddy Turnstone, ~ 30; Semipalmated Sandpiper, 1 and C. Snipe,
1. Also seen were: Black-bellied Plover ~10, a few in full alternate plumage;
A. Oystercatcher, ~10; Lesser Yellowlegs, 2; Least Sandpiper, 6; Sanderling, 5
and Dunlin, ~25, most about a 1/3 of the way to full alternate plumage.
Cheers, Bob