Thanks to Dave for posting the information on the White-winged Dove.  I have
posted a photo on my blog for those of you interested in viewing.

Besides the shorebirds already mentioned by Shai Mitra, today's other
highlight was a Yellow-throated Warbler seen in Forest Park Queens with,
Rich Kelly, Al Lindberg, Mike Feder, Doug Futuyma and Peter Reisfeld.

Good Birding in Queens and Long Island!

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com