I was at Rockefeller SP in Westchester County at 6:30 AM today and located
one of the two Kentucky Warblers reported yesterday, the one with the two
part song.  He was located exactly where Benjamin Van Doren indicated, south
and west of the southern intersection of Overlook and Ash Loop Trails.  The
other intersection and it's Kentucky Warbler was silent at least until
around 10 AM.

The KEWA I saw was singing regularly in the trees never landing on the
ground.  I waited fruitlessly for an hour or so in hopes that he might have
a mate skulking nearby; he sure seemed to be singing his territory in an
attempt to attract one.

Rob Bate
Brooklyn