And, of course, there are various cruise ships that dock only a few blocks
from the Intrepid.

Joe DiCostanzo

  _____

From: bounce-38007903-3714...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-38007903-3714...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Andrew Block
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 5:10 PM
To: NYS Birds
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Fw: Bird by the USS Intrepid on 8/31

Just got this from John Votta in NJ who wanted to me to send it to the NY
listserv.  I couldn't see any photo but maybe someone else can.  If it's
true then it would be an awesome bird.

Andrew

Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist/Wildlife Biologist
37 Tanglewylde Avenue
Bronxville, Westchester Co., New York 10708-3131
Phone: 914-337-1229; Fax: 914-771-8036