Some migrants of note from my yard this weekend:

Saturday afternoon:

RUBY-THROATED HUMMINGBIRD
RED-EYED VIREO
RUBY-CROWNED KINGLET
SCARLET TANAGER

TENNESSEE WARBLER
NASHVILLE WARBLER
YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLER
BLACK-THROATED GREEN WARBLER
PINE WARBLER
COMMON YELLOWTHROAT

Sunday morning was a bit slower, but I did notice my first migrant flocks of
CANADA GEESE, and a few raptors highlighted by a low flying adult BALD EAGLE.

This morning featured more of a hawk flight, with 14 SHARP-SHINNED HAWKS, 2
COOPER'S HAWKS and a single RED-TAILED HAWK.  Some of the notable passerines
through the yard today included several ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAKS, a juvenile
YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER, an EASTERN TOWHEE, 2 EASTERN BLUEBIRDS, RED-EYED
VIREOS and a singing PINE WARBLER.

Mickey Scilingo
Constantia
Oswego County, NY