Late this afternoon, Bobby Kurtz re-found the *Say's Phoebe* found earlier
today by Joan Quinlan and later located by Shai Mitra.  The bird was seen by
Bobby around the same area described earlier by Shai.

I managed to make it to Robert Moses with some light still available and
found the bird after about 45 minutes of searching.  It was on the beach
side of the picnic area of the southwestern corner of parking field 2 (see
Shia's e-mail below for more information on that location).

The bird flew and perched on one of the signs on the dunes, stayed for a
minute and then dropped out of sight.  Hopefully, the bird hangs in there
for those who could not make it out to Moses today.

Good Birding!

Andrew Baksh
Queens NY
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com