Please be advised that the email message below is likely the result of either
the sender's Yahoo email account having been compromised or the user's computer
having been compromised by a virus or spyware.

DO NOT click on the link embedded in the original email message.

This is a good reminder to remain cognizant of the risks that we face. Try to
update or change your email address passwords frequently, or keep them complex.
Try not to visit questionable websites and avoid following suspicious
hyperlinks in emails sent to you from a "friend" (whose email may have been
similarly compromised).

Thanks and good birding!

Sincerely,
Chris T-H