Yesterday, our group from my Saturday bird walk, again had the
continuing *GREATER
WHITE-FRONTED GOOSE* on the parade grounds at Van Courtlandt Park.  Some of
us first had the bird at around 7:50 a.m. and then we all saw it around
8:00 - 8:30.  Later on, around 10:30 a.m. we tried to get some late comers
on the bird, but by then it had left the parade grounds.

Following the walk, I continued birding the Bronx and had some good
results.  At Pelham Bay, I found an *ORANGE CROWNED WARBLER*, then had
quite the surprise when I found 3 *BALTIMORE ORIOLES* and 1 female *SCARLET
TANAGER* feeding on Porcelain Berries.  Later on at Orchard Beach, the
highlight was a *RED-NECKED GREBE* thanks to a tip from some regular
birders in the area.

Good Birding!

Andrew Baksh
Queens NY