The Troupial - looks like Venezuelan Troupial, since the other two (Campo and
Orange-backed) have orange backs -  can be very elusive. Although there were
several people looking all day it was only seen for a relatively short while
while it was sunny, before it became overcast. Previous posts unfortunately
gave no detailed information, so I thought I'd add some info. According to
those who have seen it - not me - it has been seen at the eastern side of the
parking lot just south of the Bryant Library on East Broadway, which is a 1-way
road going south. This is on the east side of Gerry Pond Park, southeast of the
coordinates posted earlier. The park is not that big, but many have not seen
this bird in spite of spending several hours looking for a bright orange bird.
As far as I know it was only seen today between about 12 and 1, in the trees
and berries on the east side of this parking lot, and later the adjacent marsh.
Note there is an immature male Baltimore Oriole in the vicinity also. It has
been seen on its own and also associating with Robins. It was not seen this
afternoon after about 1:15 despite extensive searching as far as I know. Good
photos shown to me by Gary Strauss indicated no bands on the legs. Although
probably an escape, there are established populations on the Virgin Islands and
Puerto Rico, introduced but countable, so there's always a longshot of a
hurricane bird.