I got this email thru the Brooklyn Bird Club website. If you are an authority
or have good knowledge of the topic .." bird singing, and why birds have
started changing the pitch of their songs because of urban noise " , please
email direct the inquirer Craig at cr...@cuny.tv Thanks Peter

From: Craig Thompson <cr...@cuny.tv>
To: pdorosh <pdor...@prospectpark.org>; prosbird <prosb...@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 11, 2012 4:06 pm
Subject: Media Request: CUNY TV

Hi Peter - I was given your contact info by someone at Prospect Park. I am
riting from CUNY TV, the non-profit broadcasting arm of the City University of
ew York where I work on our science show, "Science&U."
We are doing a piece on bird singing, and why birds have started changing the
itch of their songs because of urban noise. We were wondering if you could
peak to this topic on camera. And if you don't feel comfortable talking about
his, perhaps you could recommend someone who can?
Thanks in advance, and let me know.
- Craig Thompson