I've recently been charged with organizing a birding trip to Montauk this
weekend and it is my job to plan out where we are going to go and  to bring
the group to the best birding spots in the area. I have only  been to
Montauk once before and I am not too familiar with the area. I know that  camp
hero is productive, and Napeague harbor are good spots to go to.  Also dune
road and Shinnecock inlet are always good. I would appreciate it  if anyone who
knows the area well could give me a few suggestions on where to  bird and
any rarities that have been seen recently. We are hoping to see  some Alcids
and im wondering if there are a lot being seen at  Montauk currently.  Thank
you so much.

-Lewis