I led a small group out towards the Mud Hole and staying within NY waters to go
after pelagic species.

As expected we had numerous Razorbills and Gannets. The highlights of the trip
included Common Murre relatively close to shore and estimated to be in Queens
county, and an all white Snowy Owl on the way in, located on the Breezy Point
jetty {perhaps the Jones beach bird?}

After the trip, a number of us went to Floyd Bennett where we located the
Eurasian Wigeon at the Archery road in association with Am. Wigeon, near the
jetty to the north, and Red-necked Grebe at the Boat ramp area.

Arie Gilbert
No. Babylon NY

www.powerbirder.blogspot.com
www.qcbirdclub.org

if interested in future trips, please email me privately at
ariegilb...@optonline.net