Went to look for the raven nest on the bank building crevice on Main in New
Rochelle today that John reported the other day.  Found the nest but no birds.
It's in an unusual place for a ravens nest but it sure appears to be one albeit
a small cramped one.  Will check this week on a nicer day for the inhabitants.
Also went to check for the nest in Co-Op City with no luck.  Saw no sign of a
nest anywhere.  I hope I was in the right place, just didn't see any sign of a
water tower.  Oh well.

Andrew

Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist/Wildlife Biologist
37 Tanglewylde Avenue
Bronxville, Westchester Co., New York 10708-3131
Phone: 914-337-1229; Cell: 914-319-9701; Fax: 914-268-0242