As a number of people have already posted, it was a good morning despite the
threatening weather. The rain mostly held off until after 9 am so my 7 - 9 am
AMNH bird walk group only had to deal with the poor lighting. The group was
rewarded for our relatively short run through the Ramble. Highlights included:

Great Crested Flycatcher (vicinity of Upper Lobe)
Yellow-throated Vireo (as above)
Bue-headed Vireo (6+)
House Wren (singing birds)
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Hermit Thrush
Wood Thrush
Gray Catbird (many in now)
Blue-winged Warbler (singing birds by Upper Lobe and Azalea and a male between
the Tupelo Meadow and the Maintenance Meadow)
Northern Parula
Yellow Warbler
Chestnut-sided Warbler
Magnolia Warbler
Black-throated Blue Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler (all over)
Black-throated Green Warbler
Black-and-white Warbler (many)
Worm-eating Warbler (northeast of Upper Lobe)
Ovenbird
Common Yellowthroat
Scarlet Tanager (2 males north of Azalea Pond)
Chipping Sparrow
Rose-breasted Grosbeak (pair east of Tupelo Meadow)
Baltimore Oriole

Joe DiCostanzo
www.greatgullisland.org