Doing well, John, and hope you can say the same. I saw your post from Alley
Pond and it almost made me regret living this far east -- the spring
migrant show out west is so much better. That said, I'm not going to
complain as I fish for my FOS fluke tomorrow off Shelter Island.

I'd love to catch up with you at some point. Let me know when you're headed
east.

Bruce