I arrived in Sterling Forest this morning about 9AM, after reading an early
posting by Karen Fung about the Mississippi Kite(s). Karen was still there and
the Kite had been around for a while but at that time it was gone. I spent the
entire day over there and I saw many birds (Indigo, Golden Winged, Hooded,
Yellow and several other warblers). Around 3:30-4:00 PM the two Kites started
to show up often and they perched on the top of a big dead tree that they like.
They mated and they are building a nest in the area. I got a picture of the
couple while they were mating. It was a great view!

This is the link to a picture of the birds mating:

http://www.pbase.com/fpimentel/image/143634526&exif=N

Good luck if you go during the week!

FP