We usually go to an earlier Sunday Mass, but due to our grandson's Little
League Baseball game at Cooper's Town being shown on the computer this AM, we
had to go to the noon mass at a neighboring parish. By doing so, I checked
NY-BIRDS later than I normally would have, and not been too early for Seth
Ausubel's 12:04 post...so TX to Seth !

Arriving at Doctor's Path ~ 1:30 PM, I found Jeff ? looking at the goldens,
with Tom Burke, Gail Benson and Andy Guthrie arriving a short time afterward.
In an equally short time, they picked out a hard-to-see buffy, which, with
their help, I was finally able to get on...so TX to J, T, G and A !

Cheers,
Bob