Alley Pond Park and Kissena Park 11 Sep.

Joe Giunta, Debbie Martin and I (Sy Schiff) started at Alley and quickly found
a TENNESSEE WARBLER. From that point it was downhill all the way.  Birding was
slow until we found a PHILADELPHIA VIREO in the trees across from the ball
field. A BLACK-BILLED CUCKOO flew over and disappeared into the trees. On the
way back to the car we found an additional pair of PHILADELPHIA VIREOS.

Having found our 3 target birds (previously reported yesterday) and little else
we moved over to Kissena Community Gardens, lush with flowers and vegetables,
but lacking in birdlife. The Corridor was next where we ran into a mixed flock
of warblers of 4 species including another TENNESSEE and a NASHVILLE. They
moved through and were gone from sight, A slow morning with good results.

Sy